Category of China Visa
Chinese Single Entry L Visa
In general, Chinese single entry visas are valid for 90 days, which begin at the issue date. If the holders of the visas don’t enter China in the valid duration period, the visas will be null and void. Foreign travelers can stay for 30 days starting from the date of entry. Chinese Double Entry L Visa
Chinese double entry visas are valid for 180 days starting from the date of issue. Foreign travelers need Chinese double entry visas if they plan to return to the mainland from Hong Kong and Macau SAR.
Foreign travelers have to get a Tibet Travel Permit if planning to travel in Tibet. It is easier to obtain a permit when traveling with a foreign group. Tourists can also go to the Tibetan Tourism Bureau to get the permit.
Shenzhen Tourist Visa
People from most countries can get a special visa for Shenzhen Special Economic Zone, which lasts for 5 days, except the USA, France, India, the Philippines, and Vietnam. The Shenzhen five-day visa is only issued at the Luohu border. The Shenzhen visa cannot be extended so foreign travelers have to leave Shenzhen when it expires. During their stay in Shenzhen, travelers can’t go to other cities in the mainland.
Visa Policy for the British to Hong Kong
When a passport is valid for more than six months, a British citizen is granted six months in Hong Kong without a visa. When a passport is valid for less than six months, a British citizen can only stay for another month after the scheduled stay with a valid passport.
Documents for a Visa
Passports must be valid for more than six months and also have two blank visa pages because the first empty page in the passport cannot be used in China. Applicants should prepare one recent photo of 35mmx45mm square and a visa application form with true and correct information about themselves. The documents and information must be correct, or the visa will be refused.
- Tibet Travel Guide
- Tibet Travel Advice
- Flights to Tibet
- Altitude sickness prevention
- Tibet Weather Guide
- Traffic in and out of Tibet
- Tibetan diet guide
- Tibetan Religious Culture
- Kailash Manasarovar Travel Guide
- Tibet accommodation guide
- Travel Travelogues
- Tibet Specialty
- Tibet Travel Tips
- Tibet's latest travel info
- History of Tibet
- Tibetan Culture
- Tibet Train Guide
- Tibetan Festival
- China Tibet tour
- Beijing to Tibet Tours
- Chengdu Tibet Tour
- Shanghai Tibet Tours
- Xi'an Tibet Tours
- Yunnan Tibet Tours
- Xining Tibet Tours
- Guangzhou Tibet Tours
- Chongqing Tibet Tours
- Hong Kong Tibet Tours
- You might like
- The characteristics of Chinese tourism in Tibetan areas
- The characteristics of Western tourism in mountainous regions
- Category of China Visa
- FAQ About Tibet Travel Tours
- When to Apply for a Visa
- Tibet Landscape and mountains
- Tibetan Food
- What should I pack before go to Tibet?
- Tour Tibet with Children
- Can the Elderly Travel to Tibet?
- Tibet tour package from Bangalore
- How to Visit Mount Everest
- Staying at Everest Base Camp or Rongbuk Monastery?
- Tibet tour package from Malaysia
- Planning a Tibet Tour in 2023-2024
- Lhasa Travel Advice
- How to Travel to Tibet from US
- Mount Kailash tour from Malaysia
- How to play Lhasa? Lhasa Travel Ultimate Guide to help you enjoy Lhasa for 2023/2024
- Lhasa's guide, weather, climate and dressing