Where is Nepal: Where is Nepal Located on a Map
1, Nepal is a landlocked mountainous country in the south of the Tibet Autonomous Region of China, the southern part of the Himalayas, the northern part of the Republic of India, and the Kingdom of Bhutan, which belongs to landlocked mountainous country with a high altitude, and also belongs to the capital of the plateau country, Kathmandu, latitude 27 ° 42 # 39 north latitude, 85 ° 19 # 39 east longitude.
2, is located in the southern foothills of the Himalayas, belongs to the southern bottom of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, bordering China in the north, and the remaining three sides are adjacent to India, the Himalayas are the natural border of China and Nepal, including Mount Everest, eight of the world's ten largest peaks are on the border of China and Nepal, with a total area of 1.47 million square kilometers, full name is the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, abbreviated.
3. Nepal is a landlocked mountain country, located in the southern foothills of the middle Himalayas, bordering China's Tibet Autonomous Region in the north, surrounded by India on the east, west, and south, and the total length of the national border is 2400 kilometers This is a rectangular country, with a length of 885 kilometers from east to west, and between 145241 kilometers from south to north.
4. Nepal is located in the southern foothills of the middle Himalayas, bordering Tibet in China in the north, surrounded by India on three sides in the east and south, the national border is 2400 kilometers Nepal is a nearly rectangular country, from east to west length of 885 kilometers, from south to north between 145241 kilometers, the terrain is high in the north and low in the south, most of the territory is hilly.
5. Nepal is located in South Asia, on the southern side of the Himalayas.
6, the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, referred to as Nepal Himalayas is the natural border of China and Nepal, including Mount Everest, eight of the world's ten highest peaks in the border of China and Nepal, the total area of the country is Nepal, Nepal is a South Asian inland mountain country, located in the Himalayas.
7. Nepal's topography can be divided into three parts: 1. The northern Himalayan region At an altitude of 4,877 meters to 8,844 meters, this region is the "backbone" of the world, with 8 of the world's 14 highest peaks over 8,000 meters above sea level2 Central mountainous area accounting for 68% of Nepal's land area.
8. The rainfall from May is often used as the prelude to the rainy season, which lasts until the end of September, with abundant rainfall, often flooding, and huge geographical changes in the north and south of Nepal, regional climate differences are obviously divided into three climate zones in the northern alpine, central temperate zone and southern subtropics, the north is an alpine mountainous area, snow is covered all year round, and the lowest temperature can reach 41 degrees Celsius in the central river valley.
9. Nepal is located in South Asia, and mainly belongs to the tropical monsoon climate, the country belongs to a landlocked mountain country.
10. Nepal's land area is square kilometers, as of June 29, 2020, Nepal's total population is roughly 30 million, Nepal's full name is the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, the country is divided into three climate zones in the back alpine, central temperate zone and southern subtropics, the temperature difference is huge, Nepal is dominated by agricultural development, and the economic level is low.
Location of Nepal
11. Nepal, the name of the country, full name Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal Nepal Nepal Parliament announced the abolition of the monarchy on May 28, 2008, ending more than 280 years of the Shah dynasty, establishing the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, realizing a republic, is the youngest republic in the world.
12. This is very scary data, its average altitude is too high, no wonder it is called a place from paradise due to its unique geographical features, Nepal has become a very popular tourist destination Nepal is very small, but it is very well-known, thousands of people come here every year to enjoy the beauty of nature.
13. Nepal is closest to Tibet in China, and the south and west of Tibet are adjacent to Myanmar, India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Kashmir from east to west, and the national border is about 3,842 kilometers long: the China-Nepal Highway starts from Kathmandu, Nepal, passes through Zhangmu Friendship Bridge, enters Nyalam County of Tibet Autonomous Region of China, and passes Shigatse, the second largest city in Tibet.
14. Thailand is not adjacent to China to the south of China, probably west of the chicken feet, Nepal is adjacent to the southwest of China, and Tibet is adjacent to China, probably in the part of the chicken butt.
15. Inland mountain country, with an area of square kilometers, located in the southern foothills of the middle Himalayas, inland mountain country bordering China in the north, bordering Sikkim in India on the southwest and east sides, a total length of 2,400 kilometers in Nepal, overlapping mountains in Nepal, and many peaks in the territory, Mount Everest is called Sagarmatha Peak located in the whole territory of the border between China and Nepal.
Other important information about Nepal
Capital City: Kathmandu (1400m or 4600ft), with a population of around 1.003 million
Seven Federal Provinces: According to schedule 4 of the new Constitution, Nepal is divided into 7 provinces and 75 districts. They are simply called as Province No.1 to No.7.
Total Area: 147,181 square kilometers, the world's 94th largest country
Religious Belief: Hinduism (81.3%), Buddhism (9%), Islam (4.4%), Kirant (3%), Christianity (1.4%), Animism (0.4%), Irreligion (0.5%)
Geography: northern mountain region including Mt. Everest, the world's highest mountain, central hill region, southern lowland plains
Language: Nepali (official language) and English
Currency: Nepalese Rupee (NPR)
Time Zone: Nepal Standard Time (UTC +05:45)
Emergency Call: 100 for police,101 for fire,102 for medical
Bordering Countries: India and China
Economy: Services (48.5%), Agriculture (36.1%) and Industry (15.4%)
Ethnic Groups: Tharu people, Limbu people, Lama people, Sherpa, etc.
Staple Food: Dal Bhat Tarkari (the boiled rice is served with a lentil soup and curried vegetables), Momo (Tibetan-style dumplings with Nepali spices), etc.
Wildlife: Asia elephant, Asiatic black bear, Bengal tiger, Indian rhinoceros, Himalayan marmot, Gharial, Eurasian lynx, Indian fox, Tibetan fox, etc.
Mineral Deposits: Iron, Copper, Lead, Zinc, etc.
- Tibet Travel Guide
- Tibet Travel Advice
- Flights to Tibet
- Altitude sickness prevention
- Tibet Weather Guide
- Traffic in and out of Tibet
- Tibetan diet guide
- Tibetan Religious Culture
- Kailash Manasarovar Travel Guide
- Tibet accommodation guide
- Travel Travelogues
- Tibet Specialty
- Tibet Travel Tips
- Tibet's latest travel info
- History of Tibet
- Tibetan Culture
- Tibet Train Guide
- Tibetan Festival
- China Tibet tour
- Beijing to Tibet Tours
- Chengdu Tibet Tour
- Shanghai Tibet Tours
- Xi'an Tibet Tours
- Yunnan Tibet Tours
- Xining Tibet Tours
- Guangzhou Tibet Tours
- Chongqing Tibet Tours
- Hong Kong Tibet Tours