Mount Kailash Travel Permit
As we all know, all foreign travellers are required to have a valid China Visa with Tibet Travel Permit to enter and tour Tibet. Since Mt. Kailash is located in the remote Ali and is the restricted area in Tibet, the travel permit application for Mt. Kailash tour is far more complicated.
A Close Sight of Mount Kailash
Apart from the Tibet Entry Permit , issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau, there are another three kind of permits required for tourists who want to visit Mt. Kailash, including Alien’s travel Permit, Foreign affairs permit, and Military permit, which are issued by different part of government. And you can only obtain all the travel permits from a Tibet local authorized tour company by making all your travel arrangement with them. TTC(TravelTibetChina.com) can arrange all the travel permits and Tibet tour for you.
As Mt. Kailash is also a holy place for Hinduism in India, thousands of Indian pilgrims will make their spiritual journey to Kailash every year. However, their permit formalities are different from other foreign nationalities. There are only a handful of authorized companies that operate the Kailash tour for Indian pilgrims and obtain the related travel permits, as Indian pilgrims are only allowed for the Kailash region and not for other areas of Tibet.
Indians as well as non-Indians need Chinese Visa for entering Tibet. For Tibet only group visa is issued by the Chinese Authority. If you want to know more information about how to apply for Chinese Visa, please click Tibet Visa for Indian Passport for details.
Generally, 15 days ahead is needed when applying for the Tibet Travel Permit for a regular Tibet tour, while 25 days ahead is required for total three different permits to Mt. Kailash. So, it is highly recommened to book the kailash tour and send us all the required documents as early as possible, otherwise your permit application will be simply rejected due to late submission.
- Tibet Travel Guide
- Tibet Travel Advice
- Flights to Tibet
- Altitude sickness prevention
- Tibet Weather Guide
- Traffic in and out of Tibet
- Tibetan diet guide
- Tibetan Religious Culture
- Tibet accommodation guide
- Travel Travelogues
- Tibet Specialty
- Tibet Travel Tips
- Tibet's latest travel info
- History of Tibet
- Tibetan Culture
- Tibet Train Guide
- Tibetan Festival
- China Tibet tour
- Beijing to Tibet Tours
- Chengdu Tibet Tour
- Shanghai Tibet Tours
- Xi'an Tibet Tours
- Yunnan Tibet Tours
- Xining Tibet Tours
- Guangzhou Tibet Tours
- Chongqing Tibet Tours
- Hong Kong Tibet Tours
- You might like
- How to Get to/around Mount Kailash
- Best Time to Visit Ngari
- Mount Kailash Trekking
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
- Mount Kailash Travel Permit
- Altitude of Mt. Kailash Tour or Kora and How to Avoid the High Altitude Sickness
- What to eat during Mt.Kailash trekking?
- The Grandest Saga Dawa Festival at Sacred Mt. Kailash
- Hotels in Mt. Kailash
- Legendary Zhangzhung Kingdoms and Civilization in Ngari, Western Tibet
- Five Monasteries around Mt.Kailash
- How to keep tourists safe while touring Mt. Kailash?
- Top 21 Mount Kailash Tour FAQs and Advices
- How to Plan a Mount Kailash Tour from the USA
- Mount Kailash Tour from Nepal: how far and how to get to Mt.Kailash and Manasarovar
- Climbing Mount Kailash: Can I Climb up to Mount Kailash?
- How to Get to Mount Kailash and How to Reach Manasarovar Lake?
- How to Get to Mount Kailash: the ultimate guide
- How to Plan a Journey to Mount Kailash in Your Tibet Tour
- How to Plan a Mount Kailash Pilgrimage from Chennai